Hey gals! How's your week going so far? It's actually my Friday today (that barista life), but I know that for most of you it's just about mid week. And in the spirit of spring and refreshment and everything becoming new once again, I thought I'd put together a list of a few of my favorite things at the moment to bring you a little joy and possibly a few laughs. Let's do this.
- I've recently come across this fantastic artist. Her name is Oana Befort and her work is out of a dream. I'm obsessed.
- Where are my fellow newbie plant moms at? I've recently started listening to this podcast, and I'm optimistic that it'll help me up my houseplant game. Or at least help me keep my plants alive, I'll take that too.
- Is anyone else getting a touch of wanderlust recently? I've been itching to vacation somewhere tropical and lush. Did your next travel spot make it on this list?
- This audition from The Voice gave me all the feels and plenty of feels. And by feels, I mean I get choked up during almost every episode.
- Speaking of rad covers, if you haven't heard this cover of Tove Lo's "Talking Body," go do your ears a favor and give it a listen.
- I'm ALL about a good Trader Joe's dinner, and this one looks both amazing and easy (my favorite cooking combo)!
- If you're a Riverdale fan and you haven't seen this complement battle between KJ Apa and Cole Sprouse, get on it.
That's it from me. Thanks for being awesome, and have a wonderful night! I'll be posting the photo diary from Scotland later this week, so keep your eyes peeled, babes.